Subject: Re: [Leica] air travel USA to Europe?..
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 09:59:03 -0700

There is a real problem with buying the film in foreign countries when
traveling due to a significantly higher cost and a less diverse selection.

The problem with processing before return when using color print film is the
additional weight of the prints.   I suppose one could ask for negatives
only.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California