Subject: RE: [Leica] Photo Printers
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:12:11 +0100

B. D. Colen

"Lee - As I'm sure you know, you are using the equivalent of granite and
a chisel to print your photos.:-)...At this point, think about an Epson
1200 or 1280"

I've got an Epson 1200 and an Epson 1270 and they're very good.

However I've seen the output of the Canon S800, and the *moment* Canon
announces the A3 version my order will be in. It's a *lot* better for colour
printing than either of the Epsons.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.