Subject: RE: [Leica] 1.25x magnifier "in person"
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 23:03:38 +0100

Photovilla@aol.com wrote:

"I received my first shipment of the 1.25x magnifier today and I did take
one
out to look it over as well."

Got mine today (an unexpected gift). I didn't think I wanted one, but it'll
definitely see some use with the 90mm and the Nocti. With it screwed on a
.72 you can just see and use the 35mm lines if you don't wear specs (not
sure why you'd use a .72+1.25 with a 35mm, but you can).

Screwed to a .85 it's great for the 75mm and the 90mm, and the 50mm if you
don't wear specs, but I suspect spec wearers might find the 50 line a bit
elusive.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.