Subject: Re: [Leica] The great slide show software search (long)
From: "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 00:42:20 -0700

Thanks, Brian.  Talk about a definitive answer!

Since Glenn must be intimately familiar with Quicktime, could you ask for
his comments wrt it's suitablity for the kind of projected slide
presentations we're talking about as well as some authoring tool
recommendations?  Perhaps it's best to wait for Quicktime to support SMIL
2.0 rather than approach the slide shows as Quicktime movies.

- --Jim