Subject: [Leica] PAW39 / JA
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 07:59:54 +1000

Thanks to LUG contributers for recent posts re. use of Fuji Neopan 1600 and Kodak XTOL in various contexts. I
have read them with interest and while believing "when on a good thing, stick to it!" I decided to put aside my
reliable combo of Delta100 + Rodinal for awhile to investigate other possibilities. My PAW39, now posted,
represents my first venture into Fuji1600/XTOL/low light situations. I definitely need some fine tuning, but that is
happening.
Comments, especially critical ones are solicted.
TIA
JohnA

John Amiet
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA