Subject: [Leica] Website software
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:23:41 +1000

Charles wrote:
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:06:38 -0400
From: "Charles W. Hehl" <cwh@fast.net>
Subject: [Leica] Photo Web Site Software
website.  I continue to be impressed with many of the Lug member sites.
Thanks
Charles

Charles,
I am nu computer guru and I find Adobe Pagemill very intuitive. I think it is superceded/dicontinued now, but that does not stop it from working. If you can pick up a
copy, somrtimes it was given away with demo packages. All my site is done with it. Check it out at
http://www.showplace.com.au
No need to understand MTML. What you see is what you get. Certainly, you do learn some tricks on the way, just like using a Leica!
Cheers,
JohnA

John Amiet
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA