Subject: [Leica] Re: forbidden territory
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 15:05:56 -0700

At 01:38 PM 10/8/2001 -0700, Barb Cutler wrote:
>Or so it appears from a passing remark on another topic regarding flash and
>Leica.
>I am an available light person myself, but since the bag had a flash
>attachment of sorts in it - thereby suggesting that the creator of the Leica
>was not so opposed to using flash - I thought I would ask about flash
>equipment for the Leica M3 - if any beyond the original stuff.
>The deafening silence that followed indicates that this is not a subject
>worthy of treatment.
>OK. Thanks anyway.
>If there is a closet flash-user out there feel free to reply off list. :^)
>(From Bob not Barb :^))

Hi Bob,

I have an M3. But I have never used flash with an M camera. Therefore I did
not respond to your message for flash usage info. I actually didn't see it
in order to not respond.

This might well be the case with all current LUG M3 users.

Therefore, silence does NOT mean that you are being ignored. It simply
means that those few folks that have used a flash with an M3 (if there are
any) didn't read your post, don't have time to respond, or a myriad of
other reasons.

I personally cannot read every post. I just happen to land on this post of
yours. Normally I would not read this kind of stuff.

Jim

Replies: Reply from "Barb Cutler" <barb@intsvc.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: forbidden territory)