Subject: Re: [Leica] Investment decisions......
From: "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 19:29:45 -0700

It may be sad news for some, but for me it is the only way that I can afford
Leica gear.  I am thankful to all those who bought new so that I can afford
to buy used.  I hope you had fun with the gear before you sold it to the
likes of me.  I hope it didn't just gather dust on your shelves for that
would have truly been a shame and a waste of money.  I am sure my R4,
90/2.8, 50/2, 35/2, 24/2.8 and 100/4 macro bellows take just a good a photo
as they did when new and 2-4x what I paid for them.  They shouldn't drop too
much more, but I didn't buy them for an investment.

Aram