Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 40 - Oktoberfest
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 22:25:00 -0500

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "John McLeod" <johnmcleod@att.net>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 8:23 PM

Very nice work, Nathan.  I really appreciate that you shared so many of the pictures,
it gives us a feeling of being there . . . so much so that I brought out my Stein
with the checkered Bavarian flag on it, and poured one up!

Hope you had a great time, and it was all you had hoped.  Looks like you did!

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com