Subject: [Leica] Anti-War Protest photos from 10/08;
From: Tristan Tom <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 21:32:58 -0700

I covered the Anti-War protest at UC Berkeley Sproul Plaza today. Here are
a few select photographs from that event. Both 'Anti-War' and 'Pro-U.S.
action' supporters were present. In one of my shots, you can see some
heated debate taking place.

All shots were taken with Leica M6 TTL and 35 and 50 Summicrons. My cheapy
flatbed scanner and one hour processing probably doesn't do them justice
though.

<http://tristantom.com/berkeleyprotest/>

I had tons of shots and editing my own stuff is not one of my strengths. I
always find it difficult to decide what to show and what's crap.
Comments/suggests are welcomed.

Thanks,

- --

Tristan Tom