Subject: Re: [Leica] Clear alcohol and Nathan's PAW
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 21:44:36 +0200

Hi Mikko,

Just returned from a nice trip to Helsinki...

I can assure you that there was no Photoshop trickery. I have a strict
self-imposed code of conduct regarding this. Basically, I limit myself to
things I used to do in the wet darkroom. This means that I adjust levels to
control brightness and contrast, dodge & burn and crop as needed, and
correct colour casts as appropriate. I also use unsharp masking to
compensate for softness introduced by the scanning process, and I remove
dust spots if there are any. That's it.

Nathan