Subject: [Leica] Clear alcohol and Nathan's PAW
From: "Mikko Kalavainen" <mikko.kalavainen@mobiili.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 08:50:01 +0300

From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Subject: Re: [Leica] take mr. bin laden to the OTHER LUG, and ANY FINNS
out  there?
>I do, however, come to Helsinki frequently on business (next time
>tomorrow), so maybe one day we can share some Koskenkorva...
>Nathan

Yaay, Koskenkorva! I actually prefer Finlandia Vodka, but if you
insist... This brings a novel twist to the age old theme of Scotch...

And about your Oktoberfest pictures... I really like alternate 8,
(http://www.wajsman.com/40alt8.jpg)  the one with the musician. He looks
kinda tired but happy.
I do suspect some Photoshop trickery though, the blacks glow in a way
that's VERY familiar... Diffusion Glow on an inverted (negative) image?
Still doesn't look quite the same as using a piece of stocking under
your enlarger, does it?

Hope you had enough beer on your trip!
It's amazing how much beer the waitresses can "lug" around at once. The
beermugs are HUGE.

I'm also sorry about the last post, my website doesn't seem to work
abroad, so Finns only. Lesson learned? Always read the small print.

               -mikko-
**** http://drop.to/mik ****
mikko.kalavainen@mobiili.net

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Clear alcohol and Nathan's PAW)