Subject: [Leica] Romanian Business Opportunity
From: mc6@export2000.ro
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 11:24:42 +0300

To:   leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Attn: Marketing Department
From: Rosimpex Soveja - Bucharest
Ref.: Romanian Business Opportunity

                 Our anti-spamming company policy:
                      NEVER BOTHER YOU AGAIN

           To remove your E-mail address from the present
           contact list JUST DO NOT REPLY to this message.

 If you receive this message by mistake and/or you are not interested
   in the following brief presentation, please accept our apologies.

This is a world-wide promotion campaign. The selected E-mail addresses
are extracted only FROM THE COMMERCIAL WEBSITES of the targeted markets.

We would like to offer you for consideration our brief presentation.
         We are looking for a marketplace in your country.

             To communicate with us please reply using
         the plain text format in the body of the message

             >>> mentioning your Specific Inquiry <<<

              and your detailed contact information:

>>> company name, address, phone & fax numbers, contact person. <<<

     Simple replies and advertisements will not be considered.
               We do not open any PC applications.

If you answer to this message, we will contact you every 3 months in
order to update our partners service database. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Rosimpex Soveja Staff

                     BRIEF EXPORT PRESENTATION

The Company ROSIMPEX SOVEJA SRL BUCHAREST is a Romanian supplier
founded in 1993, specialized in the export of DIY (Do It Yourself).

The products are manufactured in our own two factories and other
Romanian factories cooperating with us based on agency agreements.

Our program consists in the following principal items:

- - workbenches in different sizes;
- - carpenter workbenches;
- - tool cabinets and tool panels in different sizes;
- - metal and wooden shelves;
- - steel cabinets with plastic drawers;
- - garden furniture;
- - small furniture;
- - camping items;
- - wooden trestles.

Hand tools:

- - lever shearing machines;
- - files and raspers;
- - hammers;
- - shovels;
- - car ramps;
- - jacks.

Our factories can assimilate samples or drawings sent by the clients.

The actual export areas are: France, Italy, Benelux, Germany, Sweden,
Denmark, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Greece, Israel, Lebanon, Jordan.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.