Subject: RE: [Leica] Taking Photos in Starbucks
From: Matthias Ochs <matthias.ochs@web.de>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 07:00:36 +0100

Hi!

Just thought I'd mention it: I've been taking a lot of shots
(hundreds) inside cafes or bars here in Europe (Germany, Austria,
Switzerland, Italy, France, Norway, Denmark, Cezch Rep., Belgium,
Spain, etc.) and _never_ had anyone tell me not to. In fact I do a
lot of my portrait work in cafe with my model and myself having a cup
of coffee while photographing. I guess there is no "Corporate
policies" there because there ain't no corporation behind these cafes
like Starbucks.

Good light to you,

Matthias

Replies: Reply from Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] Taking Photos in Starbucks)