Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica IIIc
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:51:09 -0700

Steve,

No, I made a mistake. The camera is a IIIf, not a IIIc.
Second no, I already knew the slow speed dial but maybe my error naming the
camera faced you to talk about the slow speed dial instead of the flash sync
dial as Michael said in his earlier message.
Anyway, IIIc and IIIf are both nice cameras. As far as I can see the only
difference between them is the flash sync. This would make me go for the
cheaper IIIc in the case I'm right.
Any other difference between them ?

regards

- --