Subject: Re: [Leica] I'll get my 'M', one dayŠ
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:23:36 -0700

Simon-

I just recently bought a M6TTL. It was my first rangefinder and it took
me
a good while to get used to it. The day bought it I had my first
experience
with patchflare and seriously question if I had just fallen for the hype
and thrown $2000 bucks out the window. My first batch of slides were all
over the map. But the more I use it, the more I fall in love with it.
Now the
camera will have to be pryed out of my cold dead hands.

cheers,

feli

Simon ALIBERT wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Firstly, my English is 'basic', I'll try my best ;)
> I've got a Konica Hexar AF, and a (good;-) friend give me his M6 for couple
> of days... I was totally happy with it, quite, reliable, nice viewfinder,
> etc etc... BUT, I was so slow to take a picture, at least compare to my
> Konica. Since I'm going to buy a M6 with a 35 Summicron ASPH, I hope I'll be
> ok with the controls quickly, what do you think about it ?
> Does anyone remember his first 'contact' with a 'M' ?
>
> Also (I'm already scared about it;-) can someone see some of my pictures,
> some are made with a M6 'classic' with a non ASPH 35 Summicron ;-) I just
> need some comments from Leicaphiles, since I'm a young beginner ;-)
>
> http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation.tcl?presentation_id=116305
>
> Thanks in advance, hope some of you understand my English !
>
> Regards,
>
> --

 "It's truly one of those shows where you just keep expecting Allen Funt
 to come bursting out from behind some 2-way mirror and explain that
 you've been on candid camera for 3 years."
                       -Ethan Ormsby on the status of production, 1999