Subject: Re: [Leica] Comments on Leica IIIf + Heliar 15
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 22:23:31 -0700

Hello Mike,

...nice to hear from other experienced user.
I didn't think about the light rays falling off that lens could help to get
narrow frame lines, what you say sounds fine.

I didn't say the DOF is infinite, but its range is pretty big as you stop
down a little.

Tapping the camera against the hand ? I'll try.

regards

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com