Subject: Re: [Leica] I'm Back!
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 18:27:03 -0700

hey Marc, nice to hear you're back in well shape but I wonder how are
others. ;-)

well, what are you waiting to tell us those ideas, stories... and the whole
stuff.

regards

PS: I've been washing up my paper processor after disassembling it,
reassembling it and now I'm pouring some new fresh chicken soup in it to run
some fresh Ilford Warmtone. And in the mean time there were some Beethoven
Concertos for Cello and Piano (No 3 and 5 by Yo Yo Ma and Emanuel Ax).
Delightful!! as pleasant as my new baby: a IIIf with a Heliar mounted there.
by the way, if the Heliar is "he" and the camera is "she", what is expected
to get ?
Bigger frames, this is the answer.
- --
Pablo Kolodny