Subject: [Leica] 111f and Rhino Liner
From: Mike Riska <musta@zianet.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 11:12:48 -0600

My 111f sounds like a car door. Much louder tham my m's but not quite as
loud as a Zorki. Could the answer be a dip in Rhino Liner (the pickup
bed liner available in a gallon can at a parts house near you)?
 This might be the answer for Kyles new M4p. A nice quarter inch coat
all around would certainly keep future dings away. Comes in a really
nice black and other colors too. Texture to suit yourself.    Mike Riska