Subject: Re: [Leica] Wedding Pictures with Noctilux and 75 lux
From: "Jerry S. Justianto" <jsjm6@cbn.net.id>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 09:18:16 +0700

The first picture really show kind of abstraction and goshly image...  But
your critics is well taken/

Second picture actually focus on the motives of the wedding dress.

I will post the set of pictures soon.  And also I need your comments later.

Good friends gave good critism not just praises.

Thanks BD and others...

Best Regards,
JSJ