Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Lyson Inks
From: gb@murphy.bofh.ms (Georg Bauer)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 11:01:06 GMT

In article <3BC9279B.2B92BB70@webshuttle.ch>,
	Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> writes:
> I personally use the quadtone inks from www.missupply.com in an Epson 700 and I
> am very happy with the results; I even exhibited some at a group show in
> Brussels in May, and nobody could tell that these were digital prints. A lot of
> people also use the Piezography system with great results.

I should change my printer setup (an Epson 3000) to Quadtone. I do have
the refill kits, but up to now hadn't the nerves to do the refill
procedure. It sounds quite icky. How is it with the refill - is it
complicated or easy? The procedure sounds quite complicated, all this
"be carefull", "no air should be left inside" ...

bye, Georg (worrying that he will spoil some good inks and the stuff the
ink get's on, like shirt, pants, carpet or whatever :-) )