Subject: Re: [Leica] Piezo printing
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:48:29 -0400

At 03:49 PM 10/15/01 -0700, you wrote:

>Wet darkroom prints are wonderful, but when you see the same neg printed
>with Piezo inks and Epson printer it really makes one a believer that it is
>possible to make better prints with the lights on! ;-)
>ted

Amen, ted!  See you next week.  We are driving up from South Carolina to
avoid x-ray check-in lines and enjoy fall along the way.

Everybody else,  we are going to enjoy a long week-end of Leica photography
with lots of goodies on loan, Ernst to clean our Leicas, and Ted's
wonderful "from the shadow side" photography to learn from and enjoy.  If
you are not there, you'll wish you had been!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Piezo printing)