Subject: [Leica] very popular wedding photos by justin...
From: "kyle cassidy" <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 11:16:02 -0700

after all the hubbubb about "can't tell what the heck this is" i figured i
ought to check out justin's wedding photos and found this friendly message
from yahoo:

  Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
  The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data
transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
  Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again
later.
  http://www.geocities.com/jsjxyz/leica/images/lighting.jpg

whether or not they work as images, they seem to be extraordinarily popular!

kc

p.s. i photographed a wedding with my little m3 this summer if anybody's
itching to look at a strangers wedding pictures (and i can't imagine why
they would)
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/weddings/jill/ the pro photographer
saw my leica and immediately realized i was a jerk and a troublemaker. but
i'd go utterly mad at a wedding if i didn't have something to do....

Replies: Reply from "Jerry S. Justianto" <jsjm6@cbn.net.id> (Re: [Leica] very popular wedding photos by justin...)
Reply from "Jerry S. Justianto" <jsjm6@cbn.net.id> (Re: [Leica] a jerk and a Leica (was very popular wedding photos by justin...))