Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Seeking SM body cap
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:09:25 -0400

At 01:28 PM 10/15/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm sorry if this sounds cynical, I HONESTLY have never found a use for a
>body cap.  I guess if you were "storing" bodies, but then why not just put
>them
>in a zip-lock bag with silica gel?...
>What DO ya'll use 'em for?
>Walt

Sometimes when I'm packing lots of equipment to carry on the plane, the
only way I can get it all to fit in a camera bag that will fit in the
overhead compartment is to take the lenses off and wrap them
separately.  Have to have a body cap to do that.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com