Subject: Re: [Leica] Piezo printing
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:37:58 -0400

At 10:01 AM 10/14/01 -0700, you wrote:

>I've been at inkjetmall.com, I filled in a form asking for some free little
>samples of Piezo printing but I doubt they're willing to send the stuff to
>Argentina. I'd have to see by my own eyes before going for the Piezo stuff
>and dedicating my Epson 1200. I wish they do it.
>
>Regards
>
>--
>Pablo Kolodny
>www.pablokolodny.com

Pablo -

If you send me your address, I'd be glad to send you a Piezo print.  I'll
be at the Leica seminar in Maine until October 23rd and won't be getting
e-mail, but if you'll e-mail me after that date, I'll send a print to you.

Tina

P.S.  I will expect to collect on the offer of Argentinean wine at some
later date  :-)

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Piezo printing)