Subject: RE: [Leica] Piezo printing
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:03:03 -0400

> [mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of Ted Grant

> I am about to switch over to a larger Epson
> printer and Piezo inks in a couple weeks

BE STILL MY QUIVERING HEART!  CAN THIS BE?  WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU
DONE WITH TED?  CAN an old dog learn new tricks!  What COULD be next?

Next thing, Jim will get into Piezo printing...I've got to check out my
window to see if there are any pigs flying by...

Call the medics...help, I can't get up...this may take DAYS to recover
from...

> when I return from the Leica
> Seminar.

Will you be in the neighborhood?