Subject: [Leica] SonC's PAW 41
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:51:35 +1000

Hi sonny,
I do like your current soccer shot. This looks much more like what I was trying to say to you last week! The nit
picking part - I would have liked the OOF boy in the background forward or backward of the subject. His vision
going the same way as the subject, as it is, would have 'weighted' the impact greatly had it more clearly
separated from the main boy. :-) Wow, that is really picky, which means I had to struggle to find fault. Maybe you
should take up coaching the team, then you position players as you want. :-) :-)
The portrayal in your other not -a- PAW pic might have been improved by including one or several of the
students (who were probably not available when you took this). I think it needs a dejected human element to
amplify the message. May have been better to exclude the orange security fencing and had dejected students
surveying the mess. Perhaps moving in much closer with a wider lens to emphasize one shack with a
suggestion to one side of the others.
Now I have to work on my PAW. My time has been demanded in other direction currently.
JohnA

John Amiet
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
Email.  jeapic@operamail.com