Subject: [Leica] Nikon V's Polaroid scanners
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:33:16 +1000

Any advise pease!
I am considering the purchase of a film scanner for both 35mm (Leica) and 120 (Blad) formats.
My consideration is directed to the Polaroid Sprintscan 120 and the Nikon Coolscan 8000, both of which
accommodate these two formats. To add to my researches, does anyone have opinions or experience to pass on
that may assist me.
Any advice on or off list will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
JohnA

John Amiet
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA