Subject: RE: [Leica] Homepages / critique
From: "telyt@earthlink.net" <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:55:36 -0400

Mikko Kalavainen wrote:

Finally it has happened.

I have cracked the mystery of HTML/frames, and behold:
The homepages.
And this time executed so that my friends abroad can also access
them.

the url?
http://www.geocities.com/kalavami

All are welcome, even the LUGgers.
Be warned though, there isn't too much Leica-content, YET.
Coming up in the following week:
    rock
    rave
    religion
    friends
    and pleasing images

All comments greatly appreciated, and welcomed.

                      -mikko-
http://www.geocities.com/kalavami
     mikko.kalavainen@mobiili.net
<<<

ALL comments?  Hmmmm.....  I like the photos, and I'm looking
forward to more but (off-topic) having seen my father-in-law decline
from good health to today's funeral in a matter of months due to lung
cancer, I suggest you lose the smokes.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com