Subject: RE: [Leica] Hello, a newbie, and a question
From: "telyt@earthlink.net" <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:50:04 -0400

Gabe Bandy wrote:

Hello everyone - been reading and learning from the LUG for a bit over a
year now - a fascinating group and constantly enjoyable reading to say the
least. I'd like to introduce myself and hopefully become a more active
member, and ask a question

<snip>

I'm heading off to Yosemite this weekend for a few
days, and have suddenly decided to switch from my normal high speed
400/800/1600 Fuji color and b&w print films to re-discover the qualities of
chrome.
<<<

Great location for one of the greatest chrome films: Kodachrome 64.  Process at A&I for quick, top-quality results.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

http://mail2web.com/ .