Subject: RE: [Leica] A Leica DG 1
From: "Wang, Albert" <Albert.Wang@ibx.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:45:38 -0400

I agree... a digital Leica camera must be simple and allow you to control
exposure totally... there would be a very good pixel element array say like
15 megapixel-20 megapixel which can prove that Leica lenses are worth it.
Plus the Leica camera should have interchangeable lens. I don't like fixed
zoom lens very much... Also the Leica camera would need like a 1 Gb hard
drive to store some solid photographs...

Finally most important is that the Leica digital camera should allow you
have to have manual focusing!!! Seriously...

Alfie