Subject: Re: [Leica] Considering trading M4-P for Konica -- am I nuts?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:16:21 -0700

Walter S Delesandri wrote:

> I'll add to it!!
> Don't ever sell your Leica/Nikon RF/Canon 7/Rolleiflex/Alpa/Nikon F2
> IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO KEEP IT>.....I'd love to have all those (in duplicate)
> PLUS many more that I'd have today if I wasn't poor when I got rid of those....
> one could add Triumph TR6, Mcintosh amps (MANY), Collins radios, Fender and Gibson guitars,
> ETC.................
>
> You ALWAYS regret it......
> Walt

I've never sold a camera i didn't quickly later regret selling.
A Nikon F2 with non meter prism.
A Contarex Bull's-eye with 50mm Zeiss Planar
A LTM IIIa with 50 Summar.

I should not got to swap meets when i don't have any money. Just stay home.

I WANT THEM ALL BACK NOW!!!

Mark Rabiner
	someone is living in my room!

Portland, Oregon