Subject: Re: [Leica] Considering trading M4-P for Konica -- am I nuts?
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:13:18 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

I'll add to it!!
Don't ever sell your Leica/Nikon RF/Canon 7/Rolleiflex/Alpa/Nikon F2
IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO KEEP IT>.....I'd love to have all those (in duplicate)
PLUS many more that I'd have today if I wasn't poor when I got rid of those....
one could add Triumph TR6, Mcintosh amps (MANY), Collins radios, Fender and Gibson guitars,

You ALWAYS regret it......
Walt