Subject: [Leica] Re:new Leica LTM Lenses
From: Howard Cummer <cummer@asiaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 16:19:07 +0800

Hi Colin,
I have the LTM 35 Summicron Asph and the 50 Summicron which I use on my
Bessa R as well as on my Leicas and Hexar RF with adapters. I think they
were originally produced for Lemon Camera in Tokyo in runs of 500 each but
there was some over run (about 300 pieces more of each) which was sold
worldwide. These numbers are from memory. Other LUGGERS may have the exact
production numbers available. Enjoy using them, the LTM makes them more
versatile. If you get the exact production numbers from Leica please post them.
Cheers
Howard.

Replies: Reply from Bryan Caldwell <bcaldwell51@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re:new Leica LTM Lenses)