Subject: [Leica] Third Quarter Viewfinder
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 14:03:58 -0700

I got mine.
The new "Viewfinder" was waiting for me when i got back from San Antonio last
weekend with the Leica M4 on red box on the cover.
	A week later than everyone else cause i drove.
Editor and former President Bill Rosauer had a copy at the meeting and was
passing it around beaming with pride.
He KNEW he had an amazing winner. Former Viewfinder editor and Leica expert Jim
Lager agreed.

The Viewfinder is the Quarterly Journal of the Leica Historical Society of
America.  It's a Photo magazine all about Leica.
You subscribe to the magazine you've joined the Society. http://www.lhsa.org/
That's why I and most people join. I'm not a joiner. I'm not even a member of a
political party!
But darn if i didn't go to a meeting in Denver 4 years ago and then yearly ever since.
Next year right here in Portland.

I love photo magazine and if it's Leica I'm going to want to see it.
As the "Viewfinder" is e not on the newsstands i "joined." Now my wife Karen and
i are becoming VERY active members.

I've got a shot in this issue! ON the inside back page a "texture" shot of a
telephone pole I'd done with the current 90 Elmarit and Kodachrome 200!
But I'm able to separate that out and know for sure that this is by far the most
visually stimulating and nice to read issue yet!
With many of us LUGNUTs involved!

	to be continued in a minute

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon