Subject: Re: [Leica] The Visoflex System: An Overview
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 17:49:48 -0400

Soo, Mark, know anybody who would put a pellicle in a hasselblad?  Without
that big old mirror slapping around you could do amazing things in a medium
format SLR.   500CM's are pretty cheap now, it would be a fun experiment for
macro as light loss really isn't the issue.  I know, I know, I could keep
popping the mirror up, but that really slows things down.  It's why I'm
using an SL2 for macro as the mirror doesn't slap like some Japanese models
I own.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] The Visoflex System: An Overview)