Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica pictures - first public viewing
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 20:23:48 -0400

Now doesn't it feel good to come out of the closet?  The landscapes are
good, and I think if you revisit them with some more PS under your belt you
will fine tune them for the web.  Specifically the bristlecone's should
probably be brightened compared to your filtered sky.  I suspect the
original print is a little brighter but photo.net tends to darken the
upload.  This isn't a knock as they are good landscapes.

The street scenes are good postcard images showing an event at a time and
place.  For additional impact you might try a really wide lens from a closer
perspective, when groups turn corners you can get close without getting in
the way.  Or,try stacking the perspective with a long lens.  Just
suggestions to try next time you shoot something like this.

Thank you for participating in the Users group.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com