Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica pictures - first public viewing
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 19:42:27 -0500

Thanks for posting your shots.  My favorites were Susanna, Berlin, and the Western
Wall.

On the Susanna shot, there's plenty room in the exposure to let the window blow out
and bring up the levels on her skin.   Try playing with the slider ..click image,
click adjust, click levels, and take the right slider over to the left some, and the
middle one  left too.  Bring the left slider just into the hill of the graph, and
you'll say "Oh Susannah!"

You've got some nice shots there, you're gonna love Photoshop!

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com