Subject: Re: [Leica] Better than an slr...
From: "Gumm, Jim" <Jim.Gumm@okdhs.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 08:21:52 -0500

I have no complaints about any Leitz glass M or R. Didn't you see my smiley?
Seriously, as one lugger responded, its the photographer behind the camera.
My apologies to Bob F. and Dan P., you guys are correct. Mostly, I was
referring to consumer zooms by off-brand manufacturers.
Great day to all,
Jimbo
ps: I just received my Noctilux and I am in love! With some fast film, there
seems be be no end to what I can take a picture of. Awesome lens, I just
hope that I can take a photograph nearly as beautiful as the lens.