Subject: [Leica] M2 rapidwinder
From: "Gumm, Jim" <Jim.Gumm@okdhs.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:53:30 -0500

Good afternoon, gentlemen. Iam now looking for a M2 Abrahamson (sp?)
Rapidwinder in chrome, used preferably.
I finally found a reference to the number of part in an M3, and as one
lugger put it, it seems more of a marketing ploy than any serious counting
of parts as the information saaid this number included a lens.
BTW, I have a bunch of old Leica Photography (I think that the name)
magazines from the first of the M3 era about 1954 intermittently until about
1964. They are in nice condition. Is there a market for these ? They include
a wealth of practical information such as data for close up work, camera
handling tips etc. Each one has something of interest for not only Leica
photographers but also practitioners of the genre'.
I am out this afternoon to shoot some candids at the Governor's mansion
using my Noctilux and 35 Summilux.
Have a wonderful day.
Jimbo

Replies: Reply from "C.L.Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] M2 rapidwinder)