Subject: Re: [Leica] 40/2.8 Focotar EL
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:33:42 -0400

Marc-
Did you use the recessed lensboard? As I recalled, the flat one worked with
the 75mm or 80mm but the bellows wouldn't collapse enough for a short focal
length lens- Mine was an older ( the 'blue' ) model from the mid 70's,
however, so it may have been because of that. I needed the recessed one for
the 50 and the 40mm lenses when making bigger enlargements.
Dan