Subject: Re: [Leica] photos in europe....
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:18:11 -0400

Brent-
That is particularly nice to hear!
I often wonder if a trip to Europe would be worthwhile- since most of my
ancestors are Scots-Irish, German, English and French- to see my 'Homeys',
and soak up some culture!
I have always felt that if you could ask for food and beverages in the
'lingua franca', and are reasonable familiar with the local currency, that
you should do alright.
Right now I can ask for film in about 7 languages!!!
Dan ( But sir, THERE ARE NO BATTERIES in a Leica M3...!) Post