Subject: RE: [Leica] The Visoflex System: An Overview
From: "Bill" <bill@nelsch.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:29:38 -0600

My VISO II with the f/4.0 200mm Telyt just arrived today!!!   This is sooo
kewl - Kyle you have to get one - it makes the M3 a work of art.

The ingenuity of this system is positively inspired.  A quiet SLR.  Man - I
can't stop holding it and shooting.  I now have my very own OUBIO and all
the rest of the code words.  I guess I can mothball the R8 now huh?  Nah.

Sorry for the effusion but if you have never actually played with one of
these you don't know what you are missing.

Bill in Denver.