Subject: OT: Re: [Leica] Re: Swiss wine (was: Nathan's PAW 41 and 42)
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:09:30 +0000

HI there,

If you talk about swiss wine and refer to Zurich, it is like talking about
French wine and refering to wine from Normandy!

The best Swiss wine can be fouund in Valais (Wallis), Geneva, Vaud
bur surely not in Zurich area.

You should try some white wine: Amigne, Petite Arvine, Chardonay, Malvoisie,
Ermitage, Pinot gris, etc.
or red: Cornalin, Humagne, some Pinot Noir, some Dole
and forget about almost all wine from German speeking part of Switzerland.

regards,

logan