Subject: Re: OT: Re: [Leica] Re: Swiss wine (was: Nathan's PAW 41 and 42)
From: Keith Bingman <kbingman@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:50:52 +0200

I have to second this. We live along the border to Switzerland, just
north of Zurich. I love what I get from the Lake Geneva area, but around
here it  is only ok. I actually live at the foot of the local (rather
large) vineyard, but I only drink the wine out of local patriotism
rather than real love.

Keith Bingman
Singen (Hohentwiel), Germany