Subject: Re: [Leica] 0-series question
From: "yahoo williamhu99" <williamhu99@yahoo.com.tw>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 22:20:08 +0800

Marc,
    I do not have a 0-series camera. But one of my friend has this special
camera. He told me that he only took 1 roll of film. Because it is too
DIFFICULT to use this camera. Almost half of films were failed in this roll
of film. And we both agree that anyone who wants to use it do need a lot of
practice.

William Hu