Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica O
From: "Nash Computer Technology" <nashcom@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:24:03 +0100

Hi

This is probably a daft question, but I've not been able to work out why you need to put
the lens cap on the Leica O when you advance the film.  Surely the shutter is only open
when you're taking the picture?  Is it something to do with the shutter being opened as
part of its retensioning routine when you advance the film? I've not seen the camera,
just some reviews, but they just glossed over this area as another of its foibles.

David Nash

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica O)
Reply from "Jerry S. Justianto" <jsjm6@cbn.net.id> ([Leica] Curiosity on Magnum)