Subject: Shutterbabe Re: [Leica] Curiosity on Magnum
From: "Jerry S. Justianto" <jsjm6@cbn.net.id>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:42:38 +0700

BD, Where else can I talk about Leica? :-)

My curriosity on Magnum photographer using Leica is due:

* I just read a great ebook from Peanutpress.com called Shutterbabe by
Deborah Kogan, she wrote several pages on her use of Leica.  Then she also
mention about the myth of Magnum guy named Jim (Can't find it in magnum
site).

* Abbas, Iranian phorographer, is using Leica, and I have his book, and
really like it.

Then I saw Robert Capa, Breson etc.  Just wondering how many more...

I know they will be great with or without a Leica.  But that will be
discussed somewhere else I guess.

Regards,
JSJ