Subject: [Leica] FS: Noctilux w/box (11821)
From: ZaaX@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 07:25:51 EDT

I have a Noctilux for sale, serial number 2913842, model 11821, made in 1978.
The glass is mint and the barrel is near mint. Included in the package is the hood, both caps (the front cap is slightly scuffed), box, foam (which is in mint shape) and the unfilled out warranty card.

I am asking $1500 for the above. The price includes shipping and insurance to anywhere in the USA. If you have any questions please feel free to call
or write me.

BTW I am in the Detroit Michigan area.

Thanks
Zack Schindler