Subject: Re: [Leica] Another sorta a week
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:57:17 -0400

Don - Striking photo, really lovely...However, because there is nothing
in it to provide any context what so ever, unless one is a GT
Yellowjackets fan, one has no way to know that the yellow jackets with
which the girls are adorned has anything to do with either Georgia Tech
or football - But it's still a lovely shot...

B. D.